Don’t fancy going out? Do you want some rest and relaxation? We’ve thought of everything at Mas La Sauterelle so that everyone, children and adults, can enjoy the peaceful and restful setting both inside the villa and out in its large garden and fantastic pool (14x6m).
Inside the villa:
- Pool table, Bonzini table football
- iMac computer, Wi-Fi, iPhone dock
- 2 TVs with DVD players, Nintendo Wii
- Piano, library, board games, Hi-Fi system
Outside the villa:
- Solarium with lots of deckchairs and sun loungers, inflatable toys and pool mattresses for your children
- Play area in the garden: trampoline, swing, badminton, football goal posts etc.
- Table tennis table, boules pitch
Soak up the cultural and artistic energy of Aix-en-Provence, just minutes from your villa: cinemas, theatres, concerts, museums, festivals and more. There’s something for everyone here.
Our region is teeming with cultural hotspots such as MuCEM (Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations) in Marseille, Avignon Festival, Arles International Photography Festival, Aix-en-Provence Opera Festival, La Roque d’Anthéron Piano Festival and the Chorégies d’Orange to name but a few.
No visit to Aix-en-Provence would be complete without following in the footsteps of the area’s most famous local, Paul Cézanne.
SPORTS AND LEISURE
The region is paradise for fitness fans. Please tell us what you’d like to do and we’ll do our utmost to meet your needs:
- Horse rides
- Bike hire
- Tennis court hire (private court 5km away)
- Water sports, boat trips
- Laser ball/paintballing
The villa lies a few kilometres from central Aix-en-Provence making it the perfect base to explore everything that Provence has to offer. The villa’s library has a selection of maps, guides and books so you can find out more about your surroundings and we would be delighted to advise you and put you in the right direction. Here are some unmissable sights:
- Provencal markets
- Sainte Victoire Mountain
- The Luberon
- The Alpilles
- Cassis and the Calanques
Please visit our Provence page